Old May 16th 05, 04:07 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On Mon, 16 May 2005 06:57:14 -0400, "Mary" wrote:

But I let Holly out a little while ago and did not bother to stop her
when she sniffed at the gate. I noticed the bathroom cat didn't react
much.

Charlie? Bathroom cat needs a new name!

I just want to let it go.

Holly likes to lounge on the porch. I just stepped out and she was
peacefully reclined in her usual spot, about four feet in front of the
gate to the pet porter. I peered at the bathroom cat through a slot
on the side of the pet porter. Its eyes were closed, and for the
first time ever, I heard it purring.

Holly sounds like a sweetie, and BC sounds like she/he may
be reformable. Good luck at the vet today.

Holly will chase a cat in the yard. But cats warm up to her in a
hurry, I have noticed. Tweaker practically worships her. I used to
have a pet rooster who really liked her too.

I think the bathroom cat feels safe inside the pet porter and was
enjoying Holly's company and the mild spring air last night. That cat
hates my guts though, no doubt about it.

Charlie