Old June 11th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Sashi Went to da Brij

On Jun 11, 12:22*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:22:02 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Sashi haz goed to be wiff my Mommy at da Bridj an wate for Ant Sara,
hoo iz hur hoomin, an four little Heili, hoo shee helpd rais. Shee wuz
a gud d*ggie butted furry _bossy_ an shee skared mee til I gnew hur
bettur. My Mommy will mak hur behaf. Dey will talk bout de cancer-
monsters dat dey boff had an dey will bee mad at cancer-monsterz wen
dey hurt peepl. I hates cancer-monsters.

--
WooToo

* * * * We iz sorry to reed ov dis, and sends owr deepest

--
Purrs,

Purrs too yoo too, Mme an fangyu furry much.

--
WooToo