Old July 11th 08, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet

Default Tom Cat won't breed with in-season queen!??

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Janet" wrote in message

But even the most neglected dog is a hell of a lot more work and more
expensive to own than the average cat.

ROTFLMAOWTIME!!! Ohmygawd, ohmygawd, I can't stop gasping from laughter!
I think I may have peed a little bit!!!

If *NOTHING* else has proved your ignorance about cats to the world, this
one statement is all it would take!

She is a total nut job ain't she I am glad I put her in the kill file

Um, I'm a different Janet.

I'm not a nut job. I'm describing what I've observed over the years in all
of the cat owners I've known, which has been many. I don't claim to be an
expert on cats.