Old July 16th 11, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default )T - Movies you can watch...

wrote in message

OK, you asked. My list isn't very long, but I do like to yammer on
about
them, especially since a number of them might not be familiar to everyone.
I hope at least some of you will read this post! And please let me know if
you've seen any of these - and what you thought of it.

I certainly read it. I've seen a few of the movies on your list.

"Stand and Deliver" - About the (real) math teacher in LA who got his
barrio
students to learn calculus.

I thought it was a great movie. It was even more meaningful to me because
my parents went to Garfield High, where this story took place. In fact,
they met there. Knowing it was based on a true story made it even better.

"Groundhog Day" - Who *doesn't* like this movie??

Certainly not me. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

"The Sixth Sense" - Yep, I was fooled by this one. Sometimes being
gullible
is a good thing.

Another good one. Yes, I was fooled too. Afterward I thought of all the
clues I had overlooked. It was extremely well done.

Joy