Old July 19th 11, 02:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_13_]

Default )T - Movies you can watch...

wrote in
:

Nobody can.

I love that movie, and should have mentioned it in my list. But I tend
to skip over that part, as well as most of the romantic parts, because
I really don't like the two leads all that much. They're both terrible
actors. But it doesn't matter that much because I just enjoy the
story. Plus, Whoopi injects a bit of life into the proceedings. And
let's not forget the adorable tabby who scratched the murderer on the
face when he came back to their house to get the much needed bank
password.

Joyce

joyce tell me how you really feelG