Old January 21st 13, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

Default Weird weather

Heer in Warhingtoona, et iz 31F n foggy, n yeUP et iz wyntur heer.
Kan weh port ovur tu yer hoam Pi2nya, wer et iz hot?
Datz noe wyntur at awl der. Nope.

Mosey

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Heer in Cattyfurrnya, it wuz 80 yazturdae, an dat wyll kontinyu awl
weak,
wiff sum wynd az wewll. Iz diz Wyntur?
--
Pitö.önya

BTW, heow iz Pearld*ggy doin?
P2
"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
My Paw just walked across the street from his office to the train station
food court to get a cup of coffee. In the train station the time and
temperature display said that the outside air temperature is 8 degrees
(F, not C). And Paw is furry bothered that we we're getting winter's cold
weather without any snow. He has been looking forward to snowshoeing or
cross country skiing, but that's hard to do without snow!

Amelia