Old April 24th 05, 10:04 PM
Joe Christl

Default Web site tracking Cat foods

Is there a website that lists the general good-ness of the product(s)?
I bring this up because I've noticed that "Phil" recommends a few
things over others, but then when a topic is brought up I tend to learn
something new regarding a food product.

For example, I read here at one point that Phil thinks Fancy Feast is a
pretty okay product. Now I thought that FF would be out the door since
its basically a commercial-type store product, not something you would
generally find in Petco or Petsmart.

Then I research further and saw alot of Nutro-products mentioned by
him, but later learn that their Ca:P ratio is probably off.

I'm developing a friggin headache.

Wouldn't it be easier if there was a website that had all these
products catagorized and graded or rated? Then if someone learns
something new about a product, we (or they, or someone) could go in and
modify the rating.

Just something to make it a bit easier...

Joe