Old August 8th 17, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,free.spam
John Doe[_2_]

Default Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years

The hypocrisy screams in this troll's post...

From: Mack A. Damia drsteerforth yahoo.com
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Hard-core feral softening up after 10 years
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 09:46:54 -0700

Anyway, this group is filled with nasty trolls who really don't care
about cats. It's all about their narcissistic egos. John Doe, the
trumpian coward, is a good example.

I posted only about my cat, and for that the troll calls me
"a trumpian coward with a narcissistic ego who doesn't really
care about cats".

Go figure.

But since the troll brought it up... My concern about
Democrats going extinct is rael. In fact, just last week West
Virginia Democrat governor changed parties to Republican.
That sets a record for Republican governors.

DEMOCRATS HOLD FEWER OFFICES NATIONWIDE THAN IN OVER 100
YEARS.

American Trump-bashers should realize that many of their
Trump-bashing comrades are foreigners who could not care less
about America. I do, and it is a pity that Democrats are
going extinct. I mean that sincerely. We need two viable
political parties.

The cannibal left suck at logic.