Old February 25th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Cat Cremation Urns

This might sound kind of gross

But I just weighed the remains of my two dogs and it comes out to 1.7 ounces
of remains per pound of body weight.

The numbers I gave you were for a human so maybe it's different for a pet.

Celeste

"Margarita Salt" wrote in message
Spot wrote in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

The ratio is 1 ounce of remains per 1lb of body weight. 10lb cat
means 10 ounces of remains. I got the information when I was
looking for a suitable urn for my two dogs remains.

I to still have not found anything suitable. I found one that I
may finally get which is a concrete dog statue that you can either
insert the remains in or actually have the remains mixed in with
the concrete when it the statues is created.

Celeste

That's easy. Thanks.

Wait... is that an ounce by weight or volume.

--
Margarita Salt

"...practically no one in the world is entirely bad or
entirely good... motives are often more important than
actions." -- Eleanore Roosevelt