Old June 21st 04, 10:52 PM
PawsForThought

From: (pompless)

I'm sure this isn't normal, but the vet
didn't seem to think anything of it, maybe because we couldn't get her
to breathe that way at the vet. She seems to breathe like this a lot
if not most of the time now. It's not necessarily labored breathing,
just congested, like a gentle snore. And no, it's not purring. But
sometimes she does start purring along with the loud breathing and it
makes a very odd sound, almost like a pigeon cooing or something.
What's going on with our cat?!

I highly recommend you take your cat to a good vet who would do a chest xray
and full blood panel, and also check your kitties teeth. Best wishes for your
kitty.

Lauren
________
See my cats: