Old May 30th 12, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Brought her home last night....

"Phoenix" wrote in message
We're slaves again! Brought home the 2yo tortie girl that belonged to a
friend with multiple health problems who could not really take care of
both her and her brofur.

My friend had given her a name, but it's not the right name. She has not
yet told us her actual name, so for now I am calling her...."cat". :-)

Kinda weird to go back to thinking about cat-proofing stuff. But nice to
have purring ball of fur on the bed again. She is adapting quickly and
well.

so happy for you. I hope that she tells your her name soon.
Although I tried to give Boyfriend another name because it sounded silly,
Gideon. he didn't seem to want it. He's quite OK with his name. He thinks
it's unique.

Tweed