Old December 17th 13, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhino[_3_]

Default Inexpensive cat litter with minimal dust

I'd like to find an inexpensive cat litter that kicks up minimal amounts
of dust.

I touched on this in another thread a few weeks back and was advised to
get Tidy Cat. Unfortunately, I can't find it locally. It's not carried
in the local Walmart and Petsmart doesn't have it either.

I'm in Canada (southern Ontario to be more exact) and the Tidy Cats
website store locator only appears to work with US zip codes.

--
Rhino

---