Old November 24th 03, 12:25 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 13:17:04 -0800, "Karen M."
wrote:

Laura R. wrote:

circa 23 Nov 2003 20:42:53 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
SongSylvan ) said,

OK, had computer issues, hopefully it's fixed--but regarding Chase and his
peeing gig--the bloodwork and urinalysis came back OK, so there's nothing
physically wrong with him.

That's certainly good news, and must be a weight off your mind.

His vet asked if he's been doing it ever since, and
he hasn't.

Any chance there'd been another cat somewhere in his sight/smell
range recently? Maybe an unneutered tom at a window or something?

She suggested I pay a bit more attention to him, that possibly he
felt Paintball was getting more attention than him.

Can't hurt. I doubt Paintball will start peeing inappropriately as a
result. At least, I hope not. :-)

Laura

I don't know Laura, my brother as a little boy used to pee on our things
when he felt persecuted...

(sorry, SongSylvan - I'm sure Paintball is more well behaved than my
brother!)

Has your brother visited you lately?