Old April 23rd 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Strange Cat Invading our Home. Help!

Thanks Maryjane. My daughter who works in Florida, and her family are
coming for a visit early next month and I will ask her to go into Pets
Mart and buy one for us. Hopefully this will solve the problem. I am
SURE my husband lies awake at night plotting how to outsmart Houdini.
Its definitely an Einstein of the feline kind :-) In gerneral French
cats are very petite compared with those I have been used to. Houdini
though is in a class of his own. He must travel miles to get here,
crossing bridges and through fields. It must be the expensive brand of
cat food we give our cat. Perhaps Pur***a should sponsor us? "We only
got Invaded once we started buying Pur**a Pet Products"