Old October 25th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene S.

Default How to....outdoor to indoor

On Oct 24, 6:26 pm, "J.King" wrote:
Hi

I took in a huge stray male cat almost 2 years ago. He was hanging around
my barn for about 2 years before I befriended him and he adopted me. I've
always had inside cats. This one goes out. I'm a worrier (about my
animals). I worry as soon as I lose sight of him. Is it possible to make
an indoor cat out of a stray who lives to go outside????

Thanks

Joanne

Can you build an outdoor enclosure for him? That way, he can go
"outside" but you can't lose sight of him.