Old February 4th 11, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default My TED visit

ai m sew gwad yoo r umkay Amelia, but ai fink gnow kitty shud bee onna dyet.
Nope.
ai dunt eet dat mutch, PookyKat iz awl mussle, n Sqweex, n Pipps r jest
fyne..we git Friksies lamb n rise, n chikkum wet fudz, n da uther unes heer
git Meow Mix kibblez, n dey wike et but ai hurk up inny kynd uff kibblez,
mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt!! Luvz, Mosey

TED called Meowmie last night - all of my blood tests came back just
fine. My thyroid is fine, I don't have diabetes - basically, I'm
perfectly healthy. I TOLD Meowmie that, but did she listen? Nooooo...

But TED still says I have to lose weight. What's wrong with being a
little fluffy? It helps keep me warm on these cold winter nights. But Paw
is still looking at grain-free diet cat food, and saying that they're
going to stop free-feeding us. How disgusting!

Amelia