Old September 27th 03, 04:28 PM
Philip ®

In ,
Rachel being of bellicose mind posted:
Hi, I had my five month old kitten neutered last Tuesday,
everything went great and he has recovered extremely well from his
"ordeal". My question is how long is it usually before you might
see a difference in the cats personality? I think there are some
changes already such as he doesn't seem to do the mock spraying
thing (he hadn't started spraying but would back up and pretend
to) as much, also I think he seems a little calmer. I am hoping
that he becomes a little more affectionate with time as he matures
coupled with the neutering.

Thanks in advance.

Rachel

What's a mock?