Old September 24th 09, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Hilarious

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Cheryl" wrote
That was so completely hysterical! It looks like something Scarlett
would do. She loves playing in water.

I think the neatest thing was that the camera was positioned so we could
see his little face the whole time. He (like 9 trillion other gray
tabbies out there) looks a lot like my Gracie.

My favorite part was near the end when he kept his ear under the stream. It
was like he was taking a shower and it looked like felt so good to him. lol

Scarlett is a gray tabby too. Though, her stripes and spots are hard to
see. I see them better with my glasses on, so it's probably just me.