Old November 8th 16, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default exploring

Mrs. Bunny: "Thank you so much for the help. My babies and I will be
warm this winter and all the food will help so much."

We will be here for a few more days and will check on you before we
leave. I know there is more food and we'll bring some to you.

Miz Bunbun, I'z leaving word wif Mr Moutain Lion an Mister Bobcat on how
to get in touch wif usses. I'z figgered out how to operate mine late
sisfur's catacopter, so I'z allez ready an willing to make deliveries
and transport liddle critters anywhere dey need to go.

An I'z purrty sure we'z leaving a teleporter behind too. I'll show you
how to access da controls dat are down at bunbun level.

Francesca