Old February 11th 17, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John Kasupski

Default Advice Shamelessly Solicited

On Sat, 11 Feb 2017 12:45:13 -0800, Joy wrote:

Maybe she remembers that cigarette pack as her first toy at your house.

Now that you mention it, that's exactly what it was. I remember crushing it up
into a ball and I was going to toss it into the waste basket, then remembered
that I now had a kitten in the house who had literally nothing to play with and
rolled it across the floor and watched her pounce on it. So, yes...and wow, she
went all the way back to her very first toy here. Guess I just learned something
about my cat...and also, I guess she was even happier to be back home last night
than I realized.

John D. Kasupski
Niagara Falls, NY