Old March 22nd 05, 08:45 PM
Mary

"Tanada" wrote in message
news
Lesley Madigan wrote:

My mother didn't like any small living things (I sometimes suspect
that category included children) my dad was a keen gardener and thus
loathed small felines. My SO's mum is an ailurophobe (Excuse
spelling).As a result, me and both my brothers have been owned by cats
(through one brother swears they're the wives and the other since his
job takes him all over the World left them with his ex-girlfriend but
visits regularly)

Perhap's we're all adopted too!

Lesley

The old man liked cats and d*gs, but was a product of his generation and
upbringing. I like to think that with a different time, therapy, and a
lot of conditioning, he'd have made a really good cat slave.

My mother and father were totally stupid over cats and dogs
and just about every little living thing, including us. These
outwardly reserved and elegant looking people made
utter idiots of themselves in the presence of cats, dogs,
and babies, cooing and ahhing, speaking strange languages,
etc. Like me, they did not do so well with people all of the time.