Old June 21st 04, 10:29 AM
Lord Stiffmenot

"Hailey" wrote in
news
This is a public service announcement: please check your appliances
before turning them on if you have pets small enough to fit in them.
/PA voice

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/an...00/3466731.stm

Excerpt: A little kitten from Cornwall is lucky to be alive after
spending 40 minutes stuck in a switched on tumble drier.

See article for full text.

Cute kitty pic, too. *g*

I was doing laundry the other day and left the laundry room with the
clothes, and didn't kick the door shut on the dryer. I went back in a
little later, like 5 minutes, and Tucker was all curled up in there.
Cute as a button, deadly as hell! I scolded him, but it was my booboo,
of course. I just don't want him to ever climb in the nice warm dryer
again!

All you have to do is close the door and turn it on for a second, then
quickly open the door. :-)

--
It's appalling that people want pizza delivery and don't respect the
service.

http://www.tipthepizzaguy.com