Old June 29th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default Picture hosting help

I have a few nice pics of Kenzie I'd like to put on the 'net for RPCA to
see. And a very few pics of my RB kitties; scans of old photos.

I used to have photos hosted on Yahoo; but I lost them all when they
closed their picture hosting service :-(

I'm not terribly skilled using my computer; is there an image hosing
site that is free, and easy to use? (Like Yahoo was?).

Many thanks!

- Robert Heinlein