Old June 21st 08, 08:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Pictures

wrote in message
MaryL -out-the-litter wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message

Some classic ones and some I hadn't seen befo
http://www.swcp.com/~jamii/OtherCats/

Most of these are really cute. The exception is the one with the
painted
rear end/pantaloons. Some people probably think it's also "cute." I
think
it's dreadful! I never like to see cats painted -- they are gorgeous
without interference -- but this is even worse than most because that
cat
would have had to be immobilized for them to do that type of paint work.

That photo is from a book called "Why Paint Cats?" There are many more
where that came from. However, I'm convinced that it's Photoshopped.
How on earth could anyone keep a cat still enough to do that kind of
work?

A friend of mine claims that the cats were painted in real life, but I
don't buy it.

--
Joyce

If they were, they must have been sedated or anesthetized.

Joy