Old June 14th 09, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lesley[_3_]

Default Teen Kills Kitten in Oven; Faces 10-Year Sentence

On 13 June, 06:00, Usenet Legends bobandcarole ¢À
wrote:
Teen Kills Kitten in Oven; Faces 10-Year Sentence

This is one kid who really needs my boot up her ass.

After me unless you have a bigger foot-She and her accomplice (let's
remember there were 2 of them and I hope the other "person" involved
is facing the same sentence) thought mesing someone's room up was "a
joke" (and how funny to steal things, slash furniture and throw bleach
at the wall- yeah right that's really funny if you're ...I was going
to say "brain dead" but that's not fair to brain dead people) and on
the grounds of "I hate cats" put a living creature into an oven!!!!!

You can dislike cats all you want (I suspect you've not met the right
cat...and I've had that bourne out by several "I don't like cats"
friends who have met the right cat and are now as devoted slaves to
that cat as the rest of us are to our owners) but to put a living
creature into an oven......presumably as part of the "joke"!!!!

10-years is not enough and Cherry should be spayed

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs