Old July 4th 03, 02:09 PM
Miss Violette

sure you can roll allaround wif uses, anna OEJ lays onna herown back alla
time, I guesses her needsa screen too since herown belly isa mostly white,
Trudi, welcoming her friends
wrote in message
s.com...
On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 12:46:09 GMT, "Miss Violette"
wrote:

Trudi is rolling all around and has to stop and ask, hey lillith, will

dis
her dirt stain my tuxedo parts? Trudi, who never rolled inna dirt befur
ChildFree23 wrote in message
arthlink.net...
[Lilith Kitten goes over to the dirt and begins rolling...roll roll
roll...stops to lick paw and groom face...roll roll roll...]

"

HiHi Lilith Kitten an Trudi, Can I roll wif yu? I luf to roll on da
karpet at home. Meowmie finallee letted us com to da piknik.
Callisto duznt roll much, she just lies on her bak. She better put
sum sunskreen on herown tummee. Xena