Old June 26th 16, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Felilne Contingent

Default The Back Claw Cats Club Is Open Again!

Meow Kitties! This is Miss Lucky, the newest memfur off The Feline
Contingent. I am a muted tortie and I got tortietude to burn! But I
don't got no front claws! My ladyhuman found me that way and brought me
inside. I do good patrols, help my humans with everything, and take
care of them when they are sick.

Now what am I gonna do with this Back Claw Cats Club? And who was Kitty
Schottland?

[Dark tortie cloud swoops down from The Bridge and hisses at Lucky.
"Stay away from my tail!"]