Old March 6th 17, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy[_3_]

Default Is anybody there?

On 3/6/2017 12:01 PM, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 06.03.17 20:08, Robert Catt wrote:

"Joy" wrote in message ...

I haven't seen a post since March 3. Has everybody deserted this
newsgroup?

I wondered that too, Joy - until I saw this post of yours!

About one or two daily, check your provider.

Oh and give scratch to your feline master(s).

I'm glad to know somebody still checks in.

Scratches duly given. The same to yours.

Koala needs a kitten! He really needs a playmate. Unfortunately, I
don’t think either Pickles or I are up to a kitten right now.