Old July 7th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Oscar's at the emergency clinic overnight

Karen wrote:

I ask myself that every day anymore. Sugar appears to be sick now
(actually, we've had a recurring problem for a while and there just
seems no physical reason, but she is going back tomorrow for more xrays
and bloodwork). I'm sick and depressed, which I've never really been
before. Pearl seems to be the best of us all. I have to figure out how
to take care of them while I go home to see my mom at the beginning of
August. I'm just starting to feel so constantly overwhelmed. Life
sucks. I just want to feel happy again.

snip

LOts and lots of purrs and hugs for you, Karen, and for Sugar to be
healthy again,
Polonca and Soncek