Old January 19th 09, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default Is 5F cold?

"cybercat" wrote in message

"dejablues" wrote in message

"Cheryl" wrote in message

"James" wrote in message
Last night I came home at midnight and it was 8F. I called around for
Pussy but she must have fallen asleep. The heat was off since noon
and it was 46F indoors. At 1am I put some food out for Pussy just in
case. I went around calling her. Finally she came running from the
bushes. It might be cold to the thermometer but not for her because
instead of going inside she insisted in eating first. There we were
out in 5F, me watching her eat. Finally she came in. This morning it
was 42F indoors. The heat was on for 3 hours before it got to 50F. I
have too much assets to qualify for welfare even though my income is
only 4 figures.

I am so sorry to hear that you can't run heat. You must be so cold to
the bone all the time. I think your cat will be ok, but maybe you can
look around for other resources to help with heat. Maybe your utility
company. Good luck and stay warm.

Hey ": Give up your FIOS account and pay your
heating bills, or stop trolling for sympathy, asshat.

He might sell his computer, too.

Hey I am disabled and supposed to be retired. The ex bitch tried to destroy
me and take everything I worked my ass of to have. I work two jobs due to
the economy. I give up what ever I can to make sure my cats and my mother
are taken care of. I have stressed my self out to the point where I can
barely walk sometimes and have IBS due to the stress. Lay awake most of the
night worrying when will the next pay check come in. I refuse to get help
from the government more people with pets need it more than I do but It
sure would be easier. "Daddy always taught me work till you can't stand any
more at work than find a chair."

Many of nights ate 5 cent roman noodles with mustard and ketchup I got from
a food cart. To make sure the cats got food. I did what was necessary. I
am still young but am so ashamed of this generation.

I took a vacation that was free from the Credit card company and was so
stressed out I barely could relax and I ended up catching a cold. But did
get to belly rub a jaguar and give scritches to a serval. Had an ocelot
want to know why I was in her territory and eyeballed the heck out of me.
Pictures are coming just being lazy and still sick

I also did get 3 marriage proposals but not enough money and Cuban cigars.

Can I get some sympathy here folks.

I really need some. Or at least I think I do or do the people that still
drink alcohol, still smoke, go out to eat, go to the movies. Drive fancy
cars or spend beyond their means need it more than I do ;-)

To the ones that due need it All the blessings in the world but the first
thing that gets shut off is the internet and the cable. No one needs these
things. You can go to any library and use theirs.