Old March 20th 17, 02:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Return of the S

On 3/19/2017 5:16 PM, Lesley Madigan wrote:
Last Sunday a good friend who is a most devoted cat slave asked if I was looking for a kitten

Friend of his made a major mistake, their first cat they were told couldn't get pregnant or be spayed until after her first heat when she'd be 8 months old

How many people here shaking their heads ? They kept her in but lust did find a way and she had two kittens on their living room carpet. They're keeping one but need to find a home for the other one or she's going to a shelter

It's not perfect I still don't know for certain I can stay in my flat (they agreed I could before Xmas and now they're wanting to meet for a "discussion" about the tenancy but I've been here for 10 months on my own and paying the rent) but whilst I have seen photos to be realistic she's a very cute tuxedo but shelters have loads of them so I have talked to a friend who has already agreed if I lost the flat he'd take my cats in as long as I paid for their food until I found somewhere else

The people who have her and me we have talked. She won't be ready until the 31st when she's 9 weeks . I am welcome to visit to see her with mum they just want to find her a good home. but not for free. They say mentioning money is a good way to sort out people who might get her for the wrong reasons

They want £60 but that for she'll be dewormed and deflead, have her bloods done, her first set of shots and her chip etc ie. what I would expect to do myself and pay the same She will come with her results and details of her chip so I just have to pop them into my vets and register the chip

So it looks like I am picking her up on April Fools Day she goes to the vets a week Tuesday for her check up etc along with her mum who is getting spayed

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball (for now)

Concatulations! And good luck with your flat. The uncertainty must
be difficult.

Jill