Old August 24th 03, 06:44 PM
Hopitus2

Your chubby gray cat is gorgeous....remember I said I believed that with her
coloring, little heart-shaped face, and eyes, she closely resembled the very
rare Korat cat? Who cares if she has a few gray hairs on her belly? She is
truly soft and cuddly looking.

"m. L. Briggs" wrote in message
: On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 02:41:50 -0500, "Jill McQuown"
: wrote:
:
: Persia was probably 3 years old when she adopted me. The vet guessed,
based
: on looking at her teeth. So that would make her now 5-1/2.
:
: I've noticed when she rolls over on her back, she has grey (white-ish)
fur
: on her belly. Her front paws also seem to be getting a tad lighter. Is
my
: chubby gray cat going gray?!
:
: Jill
:
:
: Could it be attributed to the shedding season? MLB