Old August 24th 03, 11:50 PM
Yoj

"MaryL" wrote in message

"Jill McQuown" wrote in message
.. .
Persia was probably 3 years old when she adopted me. The vet

guessed,
based
on looking at her teeth. So that would make her now 5-1/2.

I've noticed when she rolls over on her back, she has grey

(white-ish) fur
on her belly. Her front paws also seem to be getting a tad lighter.

Is
my
chubby gray cat going gray?!

Jill

It's possible. I've noticed the same thing on my sister's gray cat.

MaryL

I noticed something I found even stranger. Skeeter is a black cat -
very black, except for a couple of white "designs" on her underside.
When I brushed her recently, I noticed that all the hair in the brush
was light gray. She still looks shiny black, so I guess that must be an
undercoat. Or something.

Joy