Old December 25th 03, 05:35 PM
Singer709

Default Christmas Kitty Kiss -- the Best!

After singing in Midnight Christmas Eve services, I got home at nearly
1am early this Christmas morning.

My big orange fuzzball "RJ", as usual, rushed to greet me, making that
enchanting meow-while-running sound they make, "Wah, wah, wah..."

He leaped onto the end table, and before I'd had time to take off my
jacket, he reared up and hugged me, putting his little arms around my
neck, nuzzling my chin with his head, and rubbing against me, emitting
a wonderful "prrrrr", meaning, "KatDad, I'm glad you're home. I love
you!"

What a delightful Christmas gift! And totally in keeping with the
Great Gift we had celebrated not an hour previous.

Here's a photo of my fuzzbuddy.

http://www.waas.us/images/cats/rj-4.jpg

He's now smelling the turkey in the oven and is already dreaming of
plenty of treats.

Bless all of these wonderful fur-friends! They bring such joy into our
lives, especially those of us who are without much human
companionship.