Old December 26th 03, 05:06 AM
Singer709

wrote in message ...
Singer709 wrote:

My big orange fuzzball "RJ", as usual, rushed to greet me, making that
enchanting meow-while-running sound they make, "Wah, wah, wah..."
He leaped onto the end table, and before I'd had time to take off my
jacket, he reared up and hugged me, putting his little arms around my
neck, nuzzling my chin with his head, and rubbing against me, emitting
a wonderful "prrrrr", meaning, "KatDad, I'm glad you're home. I love
you!"

What a sweetheart. That's a lovely greeting! And great picture - he's
beautiful.

Joyce

Yes, RJ is a very handsome boy. He's proud of his fluffy and long tail
and shows it off all the time, sweeping magazines and books off the
tables. ha ha. I love him so much!

RJ and I wish all a very happy holiday.