Old August 26th 03, 04:14 AM

bewtifulfreak wrote:

Jill McQuown wrote:

I've noticed when she rolls over on her back, she has grey
(white-ish) fur on her belly. Her front paws also seem to be getting
a tad lighter. Is my chubby gray cat going gray?!

I do know cats sometimes change color a bit as they age, but I think it's
usually a lot later. She might be going gray, but more likely, like
someone else mentioned, it's a seasonal or undercoat thing.

My mother had a black cat who turned a rusty orange-brown when she got
older. I don't know if that's common or not. It looked like someone had
left her out in the rain.

Joyce