Old February 11th 04, 09:06 PM
Cathy Friedmann

"BigDaDDY" wrote in message
Ya know, If I wanted to be judged, I would have entered a popularity
contest. Perhaps you people could stick to answering the posts and keep
your judgements to yourselves, since you probably don't know the entire
story.

If you really want to know, there are probably very few people in the

world
that love cats more than my fiance. She was crying last night because she
was worried about her cat. I told her I would post on here to see if
someone knew what may be the problem. If you people are that dumb to

think
we aren't going to go for a second opinion, then I guess I thought the
intellect on this board was a little higher. The post was simply a means

perhaps comfort her by possibly knowing what may be wrong, not as a
substitute for a second opinion.

So after all the posts, not a single thing addressed my question. Thanks
for nothin'!

I just posted a reply, then read the other replies. People here often can't
diagnose a problem when the symptoms don't very obviously point to a problem
that is relatively common. (For ex., if the cat's symptom was losing weight
yet eating voraciously, then hyperthyroidism would be a good guess.) The
replies I read said that they didn't know what it was, but that the cat
needs to go back to the vet, & perhaps a different vet from the first. I
don't see what's wrong w/ that advice; it's perfectly sound. How can we
possibly read your mind - that you were already going to get a second
opinion, if you didn't *state* that??!

Cathy

("The Boy in the Bubble") Paul Simon