Old April 5th 05, 03:18 PM
kaeli

In article ,
enlightened us with...

And hey, I have lived out in the country, 10 miles from a very *small*
town. Nearest neighbor over 2 miles away.

Still doesn't mean they can't get hit by a car coming up the driveway.

So can your dog or a child (yours or someone else's visiting, etc) if the
person driving up YOUR driveway is a moron.
My cat could get on my 'fridge and jump off and break a leg, too, but I don't
stop her from going up there.

At what point do we draw the line for risks?
(I know where MINE is; I'm asking rather generally)
At what point does it stop becoming our fault that a creature in our care was
hurt? If I let my cat climb on my counters and she falls and hurts herself,
is it my fault for letting her up there? If I let her in MY yard and some
idiot comes jamming up the drive and hits her, is it my fault or theirs?

Just a general question for thought -- people will have differing opinions on
this one, I'm sure.

~kaeli~
What's another word for thesaurus?
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart