Old April 5th 05, 04:16 PM
Alex

"Meghan Noecker" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 03:01:55 GMT, "Mathew Kagis"

And hey, I have lived out in the country, 10 miles from a very *small*
town. Nearest neighbor over 2 miles away.

Still doesn't mean they can't get hit by a car coming up the driveway.

Is your cat stuffed, or can it move? How often does a car come up your
driveway?

If you want to risk your cat's lives, that's your problem. But it is
really frustrating when most people who complain their cat was hit by
a car are people who let the cat out in the first place. Very few are
accidental escapes. Most could have been prevented easily.

Any animal can survive incarceration, but we recognise now that zoos are
cruel. Cats are predators who should be allowed out to explore and enjoy
life.