Old September 29th 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Ther is a noo kat heeer

Well rite now she is hidin unda tha bed and I is ignorin hur. She betta not
cum neer mi fuds, thats all.
Cooogar

"Stormmee" wrote in message
New katz iza pain OEJ, *diz iz why we named trudi da truder kitten... we
didnt like hersef kumin inn owr hoze one bit!!! OEJ, symapatik to her
furnd
meeee wrote in message
This is owtrayjus. Ther is a noo cat. This shud not be allowed. Not
onleee
is she a noo cat but she is a torti Siamese lik miself. And Bossy an Paw

is
pattin hur as well as me. I is tha onleee torti prinsess alowed heeer.

This
is mowst Unfare. I is owtraged, and no I am NOT makkin furends wif hur, i

is
hissin at hur.
Coogar

Ps note from sekritary
We have a new girl who has just joined our family; Tahzha, who is a seal
point tortie, right down to her adorable seal point tortie whiskers. She

is
three years old, and we are hoping she will even out the 'balance of

power'
and be a companion to Cougar. Cougar is extremely timid and as Jasmine
and
her boys behave in very typical ex-stray way, eg very confidently, she is
immediately intimidated, adn will not go near them. Tahzha is very

friendly,
but quiet, and hopefully will be a companion to Cougar, and help her be

less
nervy.