Old January 29th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default My apology

On 28 Jan 2007 17:40:20 -0800, "CatArtist"
wrote:

I am so very sorry that I've offended some with my first post inviting
you all to our blog. Yes, we are going to set up a business offering
artwork to cat lovers, which I thought would be of interest to
newsgroups about cats, but my primary reason for joining the groups is
that I love cats, I rescue cats, and until I started our blog I had no
idea there was such a cat community on the Web. As a cat lover I was
just excited about becoming a part of it.

I've been going to the four or five groups I joined tonight to post a
message introducing my cats, but I probably shouldn't do that here. I
guess I didn't understand that it wasn't proper for a new member to
mention a blog about their cats. Again, I apologize, and since my
membership is causing some discomfort, I will unsubscribe from the
group.

Introduce first... advertise later. Of course we want to hear about
your adventures with fifteen cats... and we'll probably visit your
blog too - but we're a thousand times more likely to go there if we
know who you are and have read some of your cat stories etc first than
if you just come along and post a link.