Old June 9th 09, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Uuuummm yez, dat wud be fine. Mineown gramby sayz dere iz nuffin like
sharink a glazz of wine wiff a fren.
"Community Cats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Willow blushes in spite of herself. I iz glad urselfz iz here too. Diz
iza
nice pardie and da spezial guestz r frenz of mine. She turns to the
buffet
table and offers Paddy a dish for food. I duz haffa klue what mostz of
diz
iz but itself iz alwayz gud and dat iz what matterz.

All of dat stuff looks really gud. An it all looks furry different than
we is used to in da Second World. Can I getz you some of ourz special
nip wine?

Paddy