Old September 13th 03, 01:47 AM
GAUBSTER2

Personally I don't care for IAMS (owned by Proctor & Gamble) or Science Diet
(owned by Colgage & Palmolive), mostly because the companies that own these
foods do animal testing on their products.

Here we go again. Colgate doesn't do animal testing on their products. Why
slander them?

Also, when I fed Science Diet in
the past, my cats never did very well on it.

My cats have always done fantastic on it.

I dont' feed commercial food but
my friends who do have cats that do well on Petguard, Felidae, or Wellness.
These foods should be available at a large health food market like Whole
Foods
or Wild Oats, or small pet supply stores.

Those are all foods that are appropriate only for kittens and not adult or
senior cats. Not to mention the fact that they haven't done animal feeding
trials. What have they got to hide?