Old November 24th 05, 11:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Phil P. busted (was Declawing etc Illegal in Rome)

"Wendy" wrote in message

Aw come on Phil, be nice. We don't argue we just keep each other company

and
provide moral support for the times we're trapping in neighborhoods anyone
in their right mind wouldn't be walking through in daylight much less

after
dark.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. Muggers would be too afraid
of redirected aggression to bother you while you were arguing. lol!

We only argue about what to bait the trap with ;o)

.... and end up eating it yourselves because you've aggravated each other so
much. lol

I personally haven't been in on the 2 year quest for the 'little hussy'. I
suspect that cat might die of old age before she gets caught.

All you have to do to get her to go into the trap is tell her to stay out of
it. ;-/

Phil