Old July 20th 04, 08:02 AM

Pat wrote:

I also have a spin-able office chair that is almost always taken over by a
cat the second I get up from it. They know that whoever I find in that chair
when I return will get to play the "spin me" game, and I think it's odd that
none of them has figured out how to spin the chair without my help.

I've been thinking of this wrt Roxy, who also hasn't figured this out.
Maybe our cats aren't as smart as the ones who have figured it out. Or
MAYBE they're smarter - all they have to do is sit there and look cute,
and they get a ride without having to make any effort!

Joyce