Old June 20th 12, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Default ize hissspitted at meowmie

Hoomin response:
Our four cats HAVE to stay indoors, where we live.
Chappy is a hisser at his Pa? Wow. What a grump indeed. lol. What about
Booker?

We think Chappy may have been abused by a male before we took him in. It
took him forever not to freak out around my husband. He still will hiss at
him if he does something out of the ordinary. But this is the first I

can recall that he's hissed at me.

Oh poor Chappy
I loathe hoomins who abuse their companion animals.
It really upsets me to NO end!!!
They remember it...

Booker never hisses at his Pawpaw. He only hisses at outside cats from safe
behind the window.

Same with PookyKat.
You are good slaves to three wonderful cats.
We have four, like I said before, and Mosey loves to try and get OUT and a
few
times he has..BAD CAT!!
He known better.
And with me being disabled, I can't go running after him..and I have to lock
him up
when dh goes out for groceries.
CATS!!! lol