Old May 19th 08, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
zob

Default Breeze litter box system?

On Mon, 19 May 2008 09:14:43 -0400, Janet Boss
wrote:

If it gets rid of the dust and little bits of litter all over, then
it's a hit even if it costs a bit more than normal litter. But, with
three cats, and one being a big boy, I have my doubts.

I have been using one for about a month and a half, another for a few
weeks less than that (wanted to make sure they liked it first!). I am
very pleased with them.

I have 2 cats and 2 boxes. My little female cat is borderline CRF and
urinates a lot. This system has kept the litter cleaner for her than
anything else ever has. I like that I don't have to lug home heavy
jugs of scoop litter, or change out the crystals so often.

I know that I'm spending a fair amount on the pads, because I change
them twice a week. No dripping, as they are like disposable diapers and
hold a fair amount of urine. I bag them and replace with a fresh pad
every Sunday night and Thursday midday. I have changed the pellets in
box #1 at the 1 month mark, and will with box #2, which is 2 weeks
behind.

This is without a doubt the cleanest system to deal with, and I've had
cats since the late 70's and the old clay litter. Boy have things come
a long way!

When changing the pellets, a quick wipe of the box freshens any splash
as well.

You may have just convinced me to give it a try.
---
Zob