Old September 6th 03, 10:23 PM
m. L. Briggs

Default Weeble Update - Week 2

On Sat, 06 Sep 2003 18:02:20 GMT, "Magic Mood JeepĀ©"
wrote:

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom has both eyes fully open, and can walk on all four
legs (verses just crawl around on his belly), but is still a bit wobbly.
His appetite is still growing, from about 6cc per feeding (every 2-4 hours)
to anywhere between 12-18cc per feeding (every 2-4 hours). And when he
decides it's time to poop - better have a LOT of tissue handy, cause he
really lets it go! All poop is pretty consistent, texture of about
toothpaste (yeah, I know, something you probably didn't want to know). He's
doubled in size & weight - first time we weighed him he was barely 6.5
ounces, and this morning he was 13.1!!! And his front teeth (the tiny ones)
have come in, and his canines (fangs) are starting to poke through his gums,
sometimes he likes to chew on a finger or two after a big meal, other times
he just burps and purrs and licks his paws and then falls asleep.

Unfortunately, I don't have any new pictures of him - yet.

Kittens are little angels.