Old August 7th 04, 09:48 AM
Yowie

wrote in message
Well it was bound to happen sooner or later and i guess its time i try to
find a vet to nuter my rufas. All day today he has been trying to have

sex
with my 3 female cats. The scarey thing is, is that my one ginger doesn't
seem to mind that she's got a rabbit mating on her back! I had to break

them
up i don't know how many times. My children are becoming a disgrace

LOL!

It hadn't occured to me that you can get rabbits neutered although
*headslap* of course you can.

Still, I wouldn't mind seeing a baby cabbit :-)

Yowie, figuring that your ginger kitty is one very *patient* kitty!