Old November 4th 06, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormin Mormon

Default Keeping warm

Electric water heater? Not good. The folks I was thinking about have
gas water heater, but the knob got bumped some how. They didn't know
that hot water was available.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

"Cheryl" wrote in message

The thing that got to me the most when I went without power for so
long was no hot water. No hot showers and no hot water to wash
dishes, or even wash out the sink, really got to me. I'd go to a
hotel with power if you can. Or family or friends. Even for a
single night will lift your spirits and give you strength for
another day of no power.

--
Cheryl